In case the proxy instance goes wrong, the clean-up doesn't kill the
real instance. So close both instances explicitly in the clean-up
Signed-off-by: Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2857 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
- Lot of regressions (we forgot to reencode the result)
- Generic problem: after decode and rewrite "a?b?c": which '?' was the path?query seperator?
- Possible solution: only decode printable characters (without '?'), and encode the result; do not encode the '%' of a not decoded character.
- Still a problem with path simplifying, it seems many people use urls like this: http://server1/http%3a//server2/xxx
and rewrite the path into the querystring.
- Probably only usable with an extra config option
=> Do NOT use rewrite/redirect to protect specific urls.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2362 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9