* This patch may "break" some configs, if they do stupid things. Like setting
ssl.pemfile to a not existing file in a "non-socket/non-ssl" block.
Fix them! :)
From: Peter Colberg <email@example.com>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2648 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
* And again, FreeBSD sucks... it defines FD_SETSIZE as an unsigned integer,
while every fd is signed.
This obviously breaks thinks like assert(fd < FD_SETSIZE);
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2570 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
* The breakage-log simply replaces stderr (the old stderr is moved away if needed for errorlog),
and stderr isn't closed after forking.
It defaults to stderr if started with -n (no daemonize), otherwise it defaults to /dev/null.
It is _not_ reopened in log_error_cycle, as there may be many long running childs which have it
still open anyway. Use a pipe-logger with cycle-support if you need it.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2550 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
Allowing LDAP entries to use the chracters ' ', '@', '-', '_',
and '.' in the user name attribute. These characters do not
modify the behavior of the LDAP filter and are common in LDAP
Signed-off-by: David M. Syzdek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2526 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
- Lot of regressions (we forgot to reencode the result)
- Generic problem: after decode and rewrite "a?b?c": which '?' was the path?query seperator?
- Possible solution: only decode printable characters (without '?'), and encode the result; do not encode the '%' of a not decoded character.
- Still a problem with path simplifying, it seems many people use urls like this: http://server1/http%3a//server2/xxx
and rewrite the path into the querystring.
- Probably only usable with an extra config option
=> Do NOT use rewrite/redirect to protect specific urls.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2362 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9