* remove unused structs and functions
* change return type from int to void for many functions,
as the return value (indicating error/success) was never checked,
and the function would only fail on programming errors and not on
invalid input; changed functions to use force_assert instead of
returning an error.
* all "len" parameters now are the real size of the memory to be read.
the length of strings is given always without the terminating 0.
* the "buffer" struct still counts the terminating 0 in ->used,
provide buffer_string_length() to get the length of a string in a
unset config "strings" have used == 0, which is used in some places
to distinguish unset values from "" (empty string) values.
* most buffer usages should now use it as string container.
* optimise some buffer copying by "moving" data to other buffers
* use (u)intmax_t for generic int-to-string functions
* remove unused enum values: UNUSED_CHUNK, ENCODING_UNSET
* converted BUFFER_APPEND_SLASH to inline function (no macro feature
* refactor: create chunkqueue_steal: moving (partial) chunks into another
* http_chunk: added separate function to terminate chunked body instead of
magic handling in http_chunk_append_mem().
http_chunk_append_* now handle empty chunks, and never terminate the
From: Stefan Bühler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2975 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9