Check if client half-closed TCP connection if POLLHUP is received.
This more robustly handles if client called shutdown(fd, SHUT_WR).
This patch reverts commit:ab05eb7c which should now be handled properly.
(Time will tell.)
"1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin"
to detect client disconnect. Do so even when waiting on backend,
and not polling for POLLRD or POLLWR on client connection.
This reduces unnecessary load on backends when backends are slow
to respond and client has given up waiting.
FastCGI performance on high load
These should all be non critical:
* memory leaks on startup in error cases (which lead to
immediate shutdowns anyway)
* http_auth/ldap: passing uninitialized "ret" to ldap_err2string
* sizeof(T) not matching the target pointer in malloc/calloc calls;
those cases were either:
* T being the wrong pointer type - shouldn't matter as long as all
pointers have same size
* T being larger than the type needed
* mod_accesslog: direct use after free in cleanup (server shutdown);
could crash before "clean" shutdown
* some false positives (mod_compress, mod_expire)
* assert(srv->config_context->used > 0); - this is always the case,
as there is always a global config block
From: Stefan Bühler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2920 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9
The proper way to declare a function taking no parameters isn't:
But this instead:
Signed-off-by: Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
git-svn-id: svn://svn.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/branches/lighttpd-1.4.x@2843 152afb58-edef-0310-8abb-c4023f1b3aa9